Clan Naisho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by cosmosiege Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Hello everyone. I am known here as Cosmosiege aka the Boss of this forum.

On this forum you can talk about just about anything related to Pokémon, not to mention it also has a separate section for other games. Just make sure you post a new topic for a new game, so there’s no confusion there. Also make sure all posts relating to another game is in that forum, so again there’s no confusion.

Edit: Now we have a chatbox outside the site. We haven't ironed out the chinks yet, but it you want to talk, go to this site: http://www.purplesurge.com/chat.php?chan=Naisho. Just make sure to answer yes to the box that appears; otherwise it won't worrk.

Similar to Shoddy’s chatroom we also have a chatbox at the bottom of the index. Just remember you need to sign on to both the forum and the chatbox before you can use it. That means you need to be a member to use it.

If you need anything then feel free to PM me. If you need something that only I can handle, again feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do about it.

Make sure you read the rules before you register. Also keep in mind Clan Naisho is a free site.

Anyway, let’s have some fun on the site shall we? I hope so Smile
cosmosiege
cosmosiege
Boss

Warning Level :
Introduction Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Introduction Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum